Fender 014-4313-577 Player Lead III Electric Guitar, Metallic Purple.
In response to high-quality, low-priced import guitars, Fender created the Lead Series in 1979, featuring a new solid-body design, hard-tail bridges and cool new wiring options. Appealing to a wide variety of players, the sleek new Lead models kicked off a fresh creative era in Fender’s history.
The Player Lead III, a tribute to the original 1982-only model, features a set of hot alnico Player humbucking pickups, dual-toggle switches for pickup selection and coil-splits, and a modern "C" neck shape with medium jumbo frets.
The Player Lead Series offers style, power and versatility in a comfortable, easy-to-play package.
- Alder body with a gloss polyester finish
- Modern "C" maple neck, satin urethane finish on back and gloss-finished front, 22-fret pau ferro fingerboard
- Player Series Alnico 2 humbucking pickups (neck and bridge), dual-toggle switches for pickup selection and coil-splits
- 6-saddle string-thru-body hardtail with block saddles, "F" logo tuning machines
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss polyester
- Neck shape: Modern "C"
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Satin urethane back, gloss front
- Material: Pau ferro
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: White dot
- Nut width/material: 1.650", synthetic bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Player Series Alnico 2 humbucking pickups
- Bridge: Player Series Alnico 2 humbucking pickups
- Pickup switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Control layout: Master Volume, Master Tone, Additional 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Splits Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Off, Position 3. Splits Neck Pickup
- Bridge design: 6-saddle string-thru-body hardtail with block saddles
- Tuning machines: "F" logo
- Pickguard: 3-ply black
- Control knobs: Knurled flat-top
Other comments: All prices and specifications subject to change without notice.