Martin 00013E Guitar
Music Mania SKU: 00013E
Martin 000-13E Guitar
ONE ONLY AVAILABLE AT THIS SPECIAL PRICE.
With a gorgeous glossed Sitka spruce top and siris back and sides, this solid wood Auditorium model is a great sounding guitar at an affordable price. New to this model are stunning mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard and rosette inlays, a multi-stripe rosette border, and white binding. It has an FSC® Certified Richlite® fingerboard and bridge, gloss body, and a hand-rubbed neck finish. Also new to this model is Fishman® MX-T electronics with a built-in soundhole tuner that auto mutes the audio output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal. This guitar comes with a Premium Soft Shell Case so it is Road-ready to join you on all of your adventures!
This model is an updated version of the discontinued 000RSG.
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Siris
- Side Material: Siris
- Binding: White
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: MOP Pattern Dots - 28 Style Pattern
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge Pin Material: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Soft Shell
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T
- Other comments: All prices and specifications subject to change without notice.